#Braai #PotatoSalad #Dijon #Tarragon #BBQ
Braai Dijon and Tarragon Potato Salad
This potato salad is perfect for any braai or BBQ. The tangy Dijon mustard and the subtle licorice notes of tarragon make it a delicious side dish that pairs well with grilled meats and veggies.
– 4 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
– 1 teaspoon tarragon
– 2 tablespoons lemon juice
– 1/2 cup mayonnaise
– 1/4 cup chopped chives
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Place the potatoes in a large bowl and drizzle with the olive oil. Toss to coat.
3. Spread the potatoes onto a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, or until golden and tender.
4. In a small bowl, combine the Dijon mustard, tarragon, lemon juice and mayonnaise. Stir until well combined.
5. Place the potatoes in a large bowl and pour the Dijon mixture over them. Add the chives and stir until the potatoes are evenly coated. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Place the potato salad in the refrigerator to chill for at least one hour.
7. Serve cold or at room temperature.