For more of the best braai broodjies recipes click here! more recipes…
- Softened butter, for bread
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 3 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1 c. crumbled feta
- 1 (16-oz.) jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1/2 c. pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 2 tbsp. freshly torn dill
- Butter one side of each bread slice. In a large skillet over medium heat, add one slice bread, butter-side down.
- Top with a quarter each of the mozzarella, feta cheese, roasted red peppers, kalamata olives, and dill.
- Top with another bread slice, butter-side up, and cook until bread is golden and cheese is melty, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip and cook until golden, 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 4 sandwiches total.