For more similar awesome braai broodjies recipes click here! more recipes…
- 500 g self-raising flour
- 250 g cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup frozen corn500 ml maas or buttermilk
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 Knorr cheese and Bacon Flavour Potato Bake
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- In a bowl mix together all the ingredients, reserving a little grated cheese.
- Spoon the dough into one large greased loaf tin or two smaller greased loaf tins, top with reserved cheese.
- Bake for about one hour at 180°C or until golden and cooked through.
- Delicious served as an accompaniment to braaied meat.