Mediterranean Braai Coleslaw with Olives and Feta Cheese
This Mediterranean Braai Coleslaw with Olives and Feta Cheese is a tasty and healthy dish that is perfect for a summer barbecue. It combines crunchy cabbage, juicy tomatoes, salty feta cheese, and olives for a unique flavor combination that will delight your guests.
- 1 head of cabbage, shredded
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, red onion, tomatoes, feta cheese, and olives.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture and toss until evenly coated.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat a grill or barbecue to medium-high heat.
- Place the coleslaw in a large grilling basket or on a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Grill the coleslaw for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender and lightly charred.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.