Take your grilled meats to the next level with this delicious Garlic and Herb Marinade! Made with a blend of olive oil, red wine vinegar, minced garlic, and fresh herbs such as thyme, rosemary, and parsley, this marinade will add a burst of savory flavor to your chicken, beef, or lamb. Perfect for summer barbecues or weeknight dinners, this easy-to-make marinade will have your guests asking for seconds.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (such as thyme, rosemary, and parsley)
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Whisk together all of the ingredients for your chosen marinade in a bowl.
- Place your meat of choice in a resealable plastic bag or a shallow dish.
- Pour the marinade over the meat, making sure it is coated evenly.
- Seal the bag or cover the dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Remove the meat from the marinade and discard the marinade.
- Cook the meat on the braai or grill until it is cooked to your desired level of doneness.