How to Make the Perfect Curry Short Rib Braai Recipe
Braaiing is a beloved South African tradition, and the perfect way to enjoy a delicious meal with friends and family. Curry short rib braai is a classic dish that is sure to please everyone. Here is a step-by-step guide to making the perfect curry short rib braai.
- 2kg of short ribs
- 2 tablespoons of curry powder
- 2 tablespoons of garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons of onion powder
- 2 tablespoons of paprika
- 2 tablespoons of ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons of ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons of turmeric
- 2 tablespoons of garam masala
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your braai to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together the curry powder, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, cumin, coriander, turmeric, garam masala, brown sugar, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, and salt and pepper.
- Rub the mixture all over the short ribs, making sure to coat them evenly.
- Place the ribs on the preheated braai and cook for 10-15 minutes, flipping them every few minutes to ensure even cooking.
- Once the ribs are cooked through, remove them from the braai and let them rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Enjoy your delicious curry short rib braai!
Summer barbecues are a great way to enjoy the warm weather and spend time with family and friends. If you’re looking to spice up your next BBQ, why not try a Curry Short Rib Braai Recipe? This delicious dish is sure to be a hit with your guests.