Skip to content
For more similar awesome chicken braai recipes click here! more recipes…
- 900 g chicken wings
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 300 ml balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- Caesar dressing, for dipping (optional)
- Preheat braai to 220ºC
- . In a large bowl, toss chicken wings with olive oil and Italian seasoning and season with salt and pepper.
- Place wing on braai wire rack and cover to bake, until golden and crispy, 55 minutes to 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine balsamic vinegar, honey, and garlic. Bring to a simmer until slightly thick and reduced, 10 minutes.
- Transfer braai baked wings to a large bowl and toss with balsamic. Return to rack and grill until caramelised, about 5 minutes.
- Serve with caesar dressing, if using.