Skip to content
For more similar delicious braai recipes click here! more recipes…
- Mache leaves (substitute baby spinach)
- Dill sprigs
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions. Drain and rinse under cold running water.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tbs oil in a frypan over high heat. Add prawn and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2-3 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a bowl.
- Heat remaining 2 tbs oil in frypan over high heat. Add ’nduja and cook, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 2 minutes or until cooked through.
- Transfer to a large bowl with honey and vinegar, and stir to combine.
- Toss pasta and chickpeas through ’nduja mixture. Transfer to a large serving plate, top with fennel and scatter with prawns, mache and dill to serve.