For more similar awesome winter braai salad recipes click here! more recipes…
Braai Salad Recipe Ideas, Braai Side Dish Recipe Ideas, Vegan Braai Salad Recipe Ideas, Winter Braai Recipe Ideas
- 1 c. quinoa
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium Delicata squash, seeded and thinly sliced into half moons
- 1 bunch Tuscan kale, thinly sliced and stems removed
- 1/3 c. pecans, toasted
- 1/3 c. dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 c. crumbled feta
- Preheat oven to 225°c and cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a medium saucepan, combine quinoa and 2 cups water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, covered, 15 minutes. Turn off heat and let sit 5 minutes, then fluff with a fork and season with salt and pepper. Spread out on a sheet tray to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, arrange squash on a baking sheet and roast until tender and golden, 15 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, toss together quinoa, squash, kale, pecans, and cranberries. In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Drizzle over salad and toss gently to combine. Season with salt and pepper, crumble feta on top, and serve.
Get ingredients for this recipe here!