For more similar awesome lamb braai recipes click here! more recipes…
- 12 Lamb chops
- 1/2 cup (125ml) red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp ground paprika
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp thyme leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 long red chilli, seeded, finely chopped (optional)
- To make the marinade, place the vinegar, oil, paprika, sugar, oregano, thyme, garlic and chilli, if using, in a large bowl and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Add Lamb Cutlets to the marinade and turn to coat. Cover and place in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium. Drain lamb, reserving 2 tbs of the marinade. Cook lamb for 1 min. Turn and brush cooked side with half the reserved marinade. Cook for 1 min. Repeat. Cook for a further 2 mins each side or until cooked to your liking. Set aside for 5 mins to rest. Sprinkle with thyme.
Get ingredients for this recipe here!