For more similar awesome lamb braai recipes click here! more recipes…
- 4 cobs corn, husks and silks removed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 12 Lamb Chops
- 400g Coleslaw
- 1/3 cup (25g) finely grated parmesan
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 20g butter, chopped
- Preheat a braai on high. Cook the corn , turning, for 10 mins or until charred and tender.
- Combine oil and Cajun seasoning in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Add lamb and toss to coat. Cook lamb on the braai for 3 mins each side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil and set aside for 5 mins to rest.
- Meanwhile, prepare coleslaw following packet directions.
- Combine the parmesan and paprika in a bowl. Spread the corn with butter and sprinkle with parmesan mixture. Season.
- Divide lamb, corn and coleslaw among serving plates.
Get ingredients for this recipe here!